Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Rainy May

Well, I managed to ride to work 3 days out of 5 the previous week. However, last week was just downright miserable. It was raining more often than not. And if it wasn't raining, the skies certainly look like it wanted to.

Surprisingly, this past weekend was quite pleasant. The sun decided to make an appearance and the temperatures started to warm up. A lot of folks decided to take advantage of this nice weather and do some gardening. I myself managed to pot up the annuals I picked up the previous weekend!

This week started off a bit slow. I guess it's mainly due to the Memorial Day holiday in the US yesterday. Today is a bit slow too. But heck, it's a good time to catch up on some stuff and to concentrate on some work. It's nice to not have so many interruptions.

In other news, my sister is scheduled for a C-section Thursday. The twins just refuse to come out on their own. It will be quite exciting on Thursday! I'm going to be an Aunt!

No wait... Wouldn't that make me seem old? :-o

Hmmm...

No comments: