Friday, August 26, 2005

Idiots are killing us!

I have just this one comment about work: Idiots really do want to kill you.

Should I elaborate? Maybe a little. When you have someone ask "How do I open this Word document?" then you really have to wonder. OK, so maybe the person may be a bit burnt out at the time, but still...

In other news...

I have seriously been thinking of looking for a position elsewhere. I won't be leaving the company as such. I'll essentially be looking for a job at another office. Maybe somewhere halfway around the world. It would be an adventure. And I do hope to learn more and be able to contribute as well. I've already taken the first step of sending out my CV. We'll see where that leads.

Summer is almost over. :-p The weather has not been the warmest this past week, although it has warmed up nicely yesterday and today. It might start to get rainy again by Sunday and Monday. Nevertheless, I shall continue to bike to work when I can! :-) I've actually done quite well this season.

No comments: