Sunday, December 08, 2002


Brrrr!
Went up north to do a little cross-country skiing this morning. The temps in the AM were not so bad, just a shade below 0C. The conditions weren't too bad, despite the alternating warming and cooling weather. Did some snowshoeing in parts where it was just a tad too difficult for me to do on skis. Overall, not a bad day. In the end, I was aching a little bit (mainly in the knees), but I think it was well worth it. Now the temps have been dropping throughout the evening. It's suppose to get down to about -19 tonight! :-p

Totoro
Picked up the DVD for Tonari no Totoro (My Neighbor Totoro). It's dubbed in English, but hey, for $13 who can complain? It's a cute Miyazake movie from around 1987. Great kids' movie. :)

Tonari no TOTORO TOTORO
TOTORO TOTORO...
:-D

Jacket
Finally settled on The North Face "Talkeetna". Not a bad jacket. Fairly windproof. It comes with a zip-out polar. Kept me dry today! :D

No comments: