Monday, December 09, 2002


Xmas Shopping
Have *YOU* started your holiday shopping yet? I don't think I have yet. I'll probably stop by the mall this week. I don't think I have the patience or the energy to even think about doing this sort of shopping on the weekend! I'd rather be doing other things than to wrestle through a crowd!

Photo Ops
I loaded up my little Olympus Trip 35 camera the other day with a roll of color print film. I originally hoped to take a few shots while I was up north on Sunday, but as I was busy trying to get up from falling down in the snow, taking photos that day was an act in futility. I was just too busy ensuring that I stayed upright! 8-)
Work Blah Blah Blah
Nothing too exciting at work. I'm trying to organize a Christmas lunch of sorts for some folks at work. It will basically be a bunch of us who have worked together for the past few years until the most recent restructuring. I figured that since we're all buddy buddy that we'd get together, have some lunch and swap some gifts. It's a bring-your-own-lunch type of affair so it cuts down on the amount of organizing required.

Today's Weather
OK, so I'm something of a weather nut. There's something about it that fascinates me. In any case, it started out pretty frigid out there this morning sine the temps had dipped last night. But it seems to have warmed up now and it should be bearable the rest of the week. Ahhhh... no need to make a dash from the car to the door! :) I just hope it decides to snow a bit more. I would like to do some more skiing, especially on the golf course. I need to really practice my technique!

Th-th-that's all folks! 8-)

No comments: