Wednesday, September 03, 2003

Well, I think I am really starting to feel old. Went to the Dave Mathews Band concert last night (free tix!). Maybe it's me, or maybe it's where we were sitting, but I found the music a bit too loud. It seems like the pumped up the volume to the point where the singer's voice was becoming distorted. I just could not make out what he was singing. Of course, not being a big DMB fan, I am at a disadvantage with regards to what the lyrics could have been!

So, today, my ears are not ringing too much, but for one reason or another, I have this stiff neck. This is too bad, because I was hoping to play softball tonight. The team won yesterday! But I don't want to aggravate this stiff neck. :-p Sux to be old.

Anyway, still counting down the days to Japan! Come the end of the week, we will have approximately 3 weeks to go!! :-D

Payday tomorrow! WOO HOO!!


No comments: