Friday, September 12, 2003

Well, if you're into Ministry of Sound, this is pretty cool: John 00 Fleming biography.

In other things, it's been a long week at work. There's essentially just two of us to do the work of 4 people. We got 3 more people to help out, but they require some training on the processes. So guess who has to train them. ME! This means not getting some work done. Oh well. As soon as they are up to speed it should be better.

The weekend is here finally! Don't really have a whole lot planned for this weekend. Maybe head over to this place called Atmosphere to see what sort of travel-weight pants they have.

I've decided to really work on a regimen to get back into shape and lose a little weight in the progress. I'm going to try to keep track of what I eat and how much. Also, if I can't cycle to work, then I'm going to use the exercise bike at home. We'll see how long I can keep this up! ;-)

No comments: