Saturday, October 02, 2004

Got up early today to check out a warehouse sale for kitchenware. It opened at 8AM but when we got there a little before 9 there was a huge line-up of people waiting to get inside. We decided that we weren't in desperate need of anything that would have us waiting in line. So away we went.

We next went to this clothing place that's down the street from work. I tried on a Nordstrikk sweater, but the styling just wasn't working for me. There seemed to be too much room in the shoulder area. I think it might have been cut too boxy.

Afterwards, we went hunting for a birthday cake. Dave wanted to check out Frannie's but when we got down to Monkland, it seems that Frannie's is now a Starbuck's. :-p Then I remember the little Italian pastry shop on Decarie. They had a number of cakes and such. We chose a tiramisu. Picked up an apple pound cake for ourselves too! :)

After we got home, we started to play around with out machines. I finally started to do something to the Ultra 10. I downloaded some patches and started to install them. The installation took a couple hours. Some patches didn't get installed so I have to have a look at why. :-/

Anyway, off to the cottage tomorrow to celebrate Dave's Mum's birthday.

Had a change this AM to upload a few more shots from last fall's trip to Japan. :)

No comments: