Tuesday, April 08, 2008

What has been going on??

Well, in case you haven't noticed, I have not updated my blog as frequently as I normally do as of late. As most of you know, I have been in the throes of packing for the big move, which is TOMORROW! I am currently living amongst piles of boxes and utter chaos. Today is my last chance to finish packing before I actually panic. Of course, I am up early because a particular feline demands to be fed.

For now I can only update you with the state of packing. The kitchen is probably 90-05% done. The office is about 75% done. The bedroom does not require as much. Then there's all the little baubles and tchotchkes left lying around. They'll probably all end up in the miscellaneous items box.

*sigh*

Almost there!

2 comments:

S.G. said...

One word, bbk. Buy plastic bags. ;)

Mandy said...

You can do it!!!