Friday, November 14, 2008

An evening on the couch

I guess I won't be meeting up with friends this evening. A headache has reared its ugly head this afternoon. I suspect it's related to lack of sleep and other "scheduled" things. I don't have any Tylenol or Advil handy in the office, so I guess I will have to suffer the rest of the afternoon with it. It's not a heavily throbbing type of headache. It's more of a "Hi! I'm here to annoy you because you're not getting the rest you need" type of headache. I guess I had better submit to its whims if I expect to be in shape to entertain my guests tomorrow evening.

Anyway, I have a few things left to finish up with at work. I'm *hoping* to get out of here around 4PM. I need to get some orange juice on the way as I'm low. Once I get home (and feed the demanding Blue one), I'll probably heat up some soup, pop a movie in, and crash on the couch. I think it will be an early night.

2 comments:

Phaedra said...

Drink lots of water today, and I hope your headache goes away and you can enjoy your weekend!

Anonymous said...

aww, Sorry to hear that. I usually get the eye/headaches. Horrible