Monday, January 31, 2005

Woohoo! In less than 2 months, we'll be on our way to Japan again. I think it will be a slightly longer haul over since we will be flying ANA our of IAD. I guess I should review the itinerary. You could say I'm a little anal about planning this trip. I will say that I have not planned this trip down to the last hour! I think my boyfriend would kill me if I did that. I think more or less destination to destination planning should be a enough. I am trying to avoid day-to-day planning of the itinerary.

So.. where are we going again?

Arrive in Tokyo (and overnight). Shinkansen to Kyoto . Kyoto for 12 nights. Kanazawa for 2 nights. Takayama for 3 nights. Magome one night. Tsumago one night. Matsumoto 2 nights. Tokyo 5 nights. Then home.

Some things we plan on doing/seeing:
The list is ever growing. I don't know how much we will actually get to see/do in both Kyoto and Tokyo. For the smaller destinations, there should be just enough for us to see without feeling short on time. We shall see. :-)

No comments: