Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Mid-Week

For some reason, I find more often than not that I am more likely to post on a Wednesday. I don't know why.

Anyway, the weather has been quite nice in recent days. I should look into getting some stuff potted up, but with the weather forecast for this weekend it might not be so easy. But we'll see.

It seems that out little group of MG fans are falling into a bit of health issues. One has issues with her head. Another has issues with her lungs. And another just has some issues that need to be dealt with. I have my own issues with my knees, but that won't stop me from going. It might stop me from jumping up and down though. Is it all just a case of bad timing or what? Anyway, we'll just wait and see what happens. I think we will dub ourselves the Invalid Groupies. Or, maybe not. XD

No comments: