Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Random Tuesday Thoughts

Ball players are like rock stars. They have their female fans and following.

Recently, there were reports about Roger Clemens dalliances with a 15 year old back when he was 28 years old and married. Now comes allegations that he had a fling with yet another woman. This kind of reminds me of the movie "Major League" where a few of the celebrating players were partying it up with some hot chicks. These ball players are very well paid and very visible personalities. In some cases they're seen as heroes of the diamond. It's no wonder some women will go after them just as some women go after rock stars.

Anyway...

Frozen chicken wontons. These were not as good as this other frozen wonton I bought. the chicken ones were like over-processed chicken filling. The other ones I've had were, I think, of the same brand, just different flavor. I guess I'll have to try again.

Depending on what's happening this weekend, if I get my BSG DVDs from Amazon this week, it might be a BSG marathon weekend. I know that it's also Mother's Day weekend. I was thinking of maybe a small bbq on Saturday if I get around to checking on the state of the grill. We'll see. Maybe I'll just shoot off a few emails just to see who's around and interested.

I've still got a bin full of stuff I packed from the bathroom lying around. I need to sort through all of that. Since I haven't really had a need for anything in there recently, then I assume that at least half the stuff could be thrown out.

The entertainment unit that could not be moved up to the top floor has been put up for sale. I still need to take a photo to go with the ad. I suspect that it will have to be partially taken apart in order for it to be moved more efficiently and safely. I don't any more dings in the walls around the stairs.

Fussy eaters. Blue Sh*t has turned his nose up at Medi-Cal Reduced Protein after deciding in the end he prefered the Prescription Science Diet k/d with chicken. Then I decided to get some regular k/d for him to try. He seemed to prefer this over the k/d chicken. However, he will eat the k/d chicken if it's fresh out of the can. Go figure.

So enough babbling for now.

No comments: