Thursday, May 22, 2008

Taped up and nowhere to go...

Well... Okay, so the title might be a smidgen misleading.

I went to see my PT this morning about my knee. She did the usual evaluation. She had me stand, walk, bend and sit. After further manipulating that leg, it's been determined I have some inflammation under the knee cap. Yay. :p

She ended up taping up my knee in two places: one over the knee cap and one just under the knee cap. Then she had me do some things to see how much pain I was getting with the tape. She showed me a few exercises to do to help strengthen the muscle around the knee cap and to get it to pull the knee cap in another direction.

Anyway, I need to pick up some of that tape. The tape she put on today is good for a few days, according to her. Maybe I will get my brother to help re-tape on Sunday. My next appointment is on Monday.

No comments: