Sunday, March 20, 2005

Another weekend almost over...

Sunday morning. It's nice and sunny out at the moment. It's actually supposed to get up to +4 today! I think it was quite warm yesterday. It was warm enough to melt away quite ea bit of snow. But it's not all gone yet..

Got lots to do today. It seems we need to go up to the cottage just to check on things. Not sure how much snow will still be lying around up there. So I don't know if we can actually reach the cottage. Oh well.

Just another week and we'll be off to Japan! I still want to go through the guide books and web sites for more information. I would like to have at least a plan A and a Plan B (sunny day activity and rainy day activity). Maybe I am overplanning it a bit?

I stopped by one of the Kyoto tourism web sites that listed events and festivals. It looks like there will be a number of Spring Dances being held. It would be neat to catch one of those. I think they are all held by various geisha houses. It's an annual event. I think it might have even been mentioned in the book "Memoirs of a Geisha". I'll also have to check the books to see if there's any additional information there.

No comments: