Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Boring Tuesdays..

How is it that television on Tuesdays is so boring? Is Tuesday some sort of blackhole for television programming? Is that why Tuesdays are cheap movie nights at the theatres around here? Maybe that's it! They've made TV so boring on Tuesday that you just HAVE to go out and catch a movie. Of course, the discounted movie tickets are also an incentive to go.

I haven't gone out on a cheapie movie night in a long time. Or for that matter, I don't think I've gone out to see a movie recently. I think the last time I went to see a movie was during the Fantasia Fest over the summer. Then I saw Cutie Honey and Porco Rosso.

Hmm.. Should see about watching a few movies this summer if possible... I wonder what they have planned as "Summer Blockbusters" this year.

No comments: