Saturday, March 12, 2005

Two more weeks.

It's two more weeks before our trip to Japan. I am really hoping for some decent weather when we get there. With Spring it's hard to say if it will be a dry Spring or a wet one. In any case, we will pack as appropriate.

In the mean time I have managed to put together a little notebook with notes about hotels and train schedules. D thinks I might be overplanning a bit, but I just want to be somewhat prepared. I guess it's good to maintain a certain amount of spontaneity as well. I dunno. I suppose I am just one of those people who do not like too many (bad) surprises.

Another thing that should get done before we leave is our taxes! :-p We're just waiting for the papers for the 1st 60 days RRSP receipts. I could get the figures online for mine and at least get it going with the QuickTax. Hopefully we won't be owing much to the government this year. Goodness knows they take enough from us. :-p

Also, managed to get a friend to take care of the cats while we're away. We will have to show him how to give Finster his daily insulin. I have to remember to prepare an info sheet for him as well.

Hmm.. The weekend is already half over. :-(

No comments: