Friday, January 13, 2006

UK Bound

I decided I needed a break from work. Since our planned, big vacation was not until sometime around October, I felt I needed a smaller break along the way just to maintain some sanity. Sooooo, we're bound for the UK in March.

Why the UK? Well, the Caribbean could have been a nice destination if it weren't so expensive. Plus, around the period I was thinking of taking vacation, I think a lot of the destinations would have been crawling with Spring Break-ers. Uhm, no. I don't think I want to deal with that.

Another reason is that I do have a friend who lives out there now. At least it's a good excuse to go visit the country as well as see friends. :-)

OK, so the weather might not be sh*t-hot there, but that's to be expected there anyway.

In any case, the tickets have been bought. We just need to tighten up some details in the itinerary. :-)

No comments: