Tuesday, December 18, 2007

I'm Exhausted!

I've been working almost non-stop prepping my place for its first viewing. The agent just came by to pick up a set of keys for any weekday visits. Her client that was originally suppose to come by Sunday but was postponed to tonight due to the snow storm had to cancel tonight because she thinks she's about to have her baby. However! The second visit scheduled for tonight is still on and will probably be moved up to 8PM.

*GASP* *PANT* I'm tired! My shoulders and muscles are a bit sore from hauling stuff, carrying stuff, packing stuff most of the weekend.

I'm taking a bit of a breather right now before I do some more picking up. The potential buyer coming tonight is the niece of another agent. I think she just got married so they want a place of their own. My agent will try to convince and push the other agent into making a serious offer on my place. It's in their price range. So we shall see.

If I have any energy left I'll post an update later.

Meanwhile, the place I'm buying was inspected this afternoon. No major problems there. Just a few small things. The guy has inspected many similar townhouses in the area so he's familiar with the construction. Anyway...

*BREATHE*

No comments: