Monday, December 17, 2007

Monday Evening

I am very tired. I guess I am somewhat exhausted. The other night while I was having some late supper, my eyes started to close on me. I think my body just wanted to shut down.

I guess I've been tying to do so much this past weekend that I have not given myself sufficient downtime to recover. Since there was this snow storm on Sunday and the viewing postponed to Tuesday, I ended up napping all afternoon. I think I really needed it.

The place is just about ready for viewing. I think I've done all I can for the backroom at this time. I need to put away a few things before tomorrow evening. I've already taken out some of the garbage. I'll probably have to put away the boxes for packing in the garage. I managed to do some mopping tonight. I'll probably run the vacuum over the rugs tomorrow.

*SIGH* So much to do to show the place and impress people.

Okay, I'm pretty tired so I think I will go to bed now.

No comments: