Monday, September 18, 2006

Catch Up

Okay, so there hasn't really been anything earth shattering to write about since last week's tragic events. There's still stuff in the paper about the aftermath. Essentially, it's having to pick up the pieces and moving on. It will be difficult for some. Lessons will need to be learned from all this. The federal government will really need to think long and hard about their idea to scrap the gun registry.

Anyway...

The weekend was not bad. The weather cooperated. I went to Hudson in the morning. It was quite foggy but it burned off during the course of the morning. I got my keys back. I hung out. I bought some treats. In the afternoon, I took a nap. Rather boring and unexciting.

Sunday was not so bad. Some errands in the morning. The Hash out in Rigaud in the afternoon. The sun came out. I think I got more color. Came home pretty tired. Shoulda went to bed earlier. :-p

Today being Monday? Well, what can I say?

In other news, my buddy W is really doing a lot for me! I can use his place as a base of operations for when I get to Tokyo. He might even have a spare keitai for while I am there. What a Bear! I will probably owe him my right arm when all of this is said and done. We'll see how things go. I really hope something good comes of all this!

No comments: