Monday, September 04, 2006

Happy Labor Day!

Well, I managed to survive this weekend with the parents. I saw them off early this morning. Now I just want to crawl back into bed and sleep some more. However, I don't think I can now because I just did 20 minutes of hard pedalling on the bike. Now I'm wide awake.. At least for the time being.

I think that sometimes I am just one big f*ing goof of a person. I don't understand why I do the things I do. Sometimes I wonder about the situations I get into. Sometimes I feel like I am getting cold feet for now particular reason. Sometimes I feel like I have a bit of a self-esteem issue. Sometimes I feel unsure about myself. Sometimes I feel like I am out to go out of my mind!

In any case, I need to shake some of this off. I need to be myself. If someone does happen to find that somewhat attractive, then more power to them. They're going to need it in dealing with me!

Gaaah!

I think I will go back to sleep now. %-)

No comments: