Monday, September 04, 2006

SPD Clutz


I took my MTB for a spin around the neighborhood with the new pedals which are one side SPD clips and one side regular platform. I nearly took a spill at a stop sign. But I was a total clod at the end of the short spin in the driveway. I totally fell on the left side. I scraped my hand a little. It feels slightly bruised.

I think I will use the platform side when commuting until I get better at unclipping. :-p

In other areas... Why do some men post pictures of themselves in shades. Do they have something to hide? Then there are the "mugshots" with the "deer caught in the headlights" look. And when a profile does say that they are "mysterious", just what the h*ll is that suppose to mean? Sometimes I wonder why I even bother. :-p I guess it's just too darn addictive to just login to see who's there, to see if there's any "fresh meat". Yeah, it can be sad at times. What the heck. I've got nothing to lose. Okay, *maybe* my dignity if I totally flub it. %-p

No comments: