Monday, September 25, 2006

Countdown

So I've got 3 more days of work before I am on that plane to Tokyo! I'm looking forward to a much needed vacation! It has been one long summer this year. This will be my first real break since the trip to London in March.

I'll be staying for the most part with a friend in Tokyo. We'll both head off to Kyoto for a weekend to check out the sights there. And before you start thinking it, my friend is just a friend. He's a really cool guy who's given me a lot of help lately. I owe him a lot. :-) Thanks, bud!

I just need to focus on getting a few things done this week. I have to make sure that some things are covered in case something pops up while I am away. I will leave an email address to my team leader in the event they need a question answered that no one else has the answer for. I don't really think that will happen, but you never know. I think I will have a mobile while I am in Japan, but I don't think I will make it available to the folks at work. I will probably give it to my bro in case of emergency.

So that's about it for now. I won't say much else for the time being until I know what else is happening. :-)

No comments: