Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Clutz Redux

Ok, it seems that I might have bruised my left bum cheek from that fall Monday. :-p How embarassing. I only noticed the other night when I turned to lie on that side. Maybe not so much bruised as it is a sore muscled.

The past couple of days seem to go by pretty quickly at work. I don't know if it's a good thing or not. I don't feel like I accomplished as much as I hoped. Conference call in the morning...

Possibly an outing to Brutopia either tomorrow or Friday after work! Woo hoo!!! I can use a pint of good brew. I make a general rule to never drink alone. It's more fun to drink and be merry with friends! :)

I ended up getting the Apple AV kit for the iPod. I was feeling a bit bummed today so I decided to spend some money. I hope I don't get bummed too often. That would not be very healthy for my bank account. And no, the Mac Pro purchase was not due to be bummed. ;-)

No comments: