Wednesday, October 25, 2006

(O_o)

Ooog! It's been a sort of rough week.

Monday was relatively slow. That was OK.

Tuesday was a bit more busy. I had to take care of so many little things that it added up to a full day. On top ot that, I had planned to meet up with my cousin who was in town for for work. Just as I was about to leave the office, I get a call. Some software didn't transfer properly. It was corrupted. I said I was heading out for an appointment. They said they would try a few other things. If that didn't work, then they would give me a buzz. Sure enough, I got a call from them. I said to give me about an hour and then I'd head back to the office. After having a beer and a light supper with my cousin, I made my way back to the office. I started a file transfer that turned out to be very painstakingly slow! Ugh! The transfer started a little after 9PM. It took almost 2 hours to transfer 124Mb! After it was confirmed the file was okay, I went straight home and was in bed by midnight.

This morning, I felt quite tired. I took my time getting into the office this morning. I think I was operating on auto-pilot most of the day. :-p Now I am finally home. I did take a short nap. Now some supper.

Another fun day awaits tomorrow...

No comments: