Wednesday, October 18, 2006

The Saga Continues...

Sleep is still somewhat erratic. I might fall asleep right away, I might not. I guess it's the luck of the draw that evening. Today, I had a brief half hour nap. It probably would have gone on if some d*mn telemarketers hadn't called. I guess that was a good thing in itself, waking me up before I slept the rest of the evening away and then be screwed the rest of the night.

I didn't have anything too heavy for supper tonight. The tummy seems slightly unsettled today. I hope I haven't caught a bug or something! That would ruin the weekend for any real rest and relaxation. :-p

it's about 9:30PM right now. I'm starting to nod off. In fact, I have been nodding off since this afternoon. It's requiring a lot of effort now to stay awake. I think it's late enough now that it's okay for me to go to sleep. I think I will abide by my eyelids demand to be closed.

|-)

No comments: