Friday, February 22, 2008

Friday

Well, I think I am about 90% over my cold. There's just some snifflies left and a slight cough that is also going away. So I think it's looking better for this weekend.

I plan on having a few friends over for hot pot tomorrow evening. I'm evening contemplating going to my cardio class tomorrow morning since I missed it all this week. I need to get back on track and keep going. I've even registered for the Spring session already. The days and times I wanted were almost full! Whew! Good thing I looked into registering last night.

Spring is just around the corner! Uhm, yeah right. Kinda hard to imagine that when the windchill the past couple of days has been around -20C! Brr! I think today we'll get a reprieve from the colder weather in exchange for about 2cm of the white stuff. Oh well. Can't have everything.

Meanwhile, I've got to get my ass in gear and start collecting boxes for packing. I need to start cleaning up the office and the closet in the back. I'll probably start doing this after I have my little soiree tomorrow. I'll also need to start doing address changes for things like magazines. I'll also need to contact the utilities and services too. Hm.. I should probably put together a checklist of things that need to be done.

No comments: