Sunday, February 10, 2008

Some days...

I just feel like I am falling apart or something. Maybe it has something to do with this thing called getting old. Well, I think it sucks! :p

I'm feeling a bit better after taking a dose of Immodium Thursday morning. Now I'm just waiting for things to "regulate" themselves. :-p

In 26 days I will be flying off to San Francisco. Yup. On March 6th, I am flying to San Francisco to hang out with a friend and catch Matthew Good perform at the Cafe du Nord. I've never been to SF, so this ought to be fun and interesting. I haven't decided what camera to bring with me. I might just bring both for the sake of convenience. I'll just bring my backpack and small carry-on sized luggage.

Aside from that I've decided to do some baking this weekend. I haven't done that in a long while and I felt a need to. Well, I did make a banana bread the other week, but that's easy stuff. I made some almond biscotti yesterday as I was making some pasta sauce. The almond biscotti could have been shaped and sliced better, but they still taste good. Today, I'll probably make some oatmeal cookies. I *might* make either chocolate chip cookies or the lemon poppyseed cake. Yum! I haven't made the cake in a long while. I might do that.

I guess that means I should get off my arse, go shower and head off to the supermarket for a few things. :p

No comments: