Saturday, February 02, 2008

Insert Witty Title Here

Friday was pretty boring. Work was kinda boring. Some people decided to work from home due to the impending snow storm yesterday. My team leader was one of them. I kinda figure he would do that anyway especially since it was a Friday. I managed to find a few things to do. I think I left work around 3:15PM in an attempt to bet traffic. I think it took me about 20 minutes to get home. That wasn't bad. At that time the ice pellets started. The rest of the evening I heard the sound of ice pellets being blown against my windows.

I watched the movie Once last night. It was actually a pretty good movie. It's done a little bit differently. The storyline is not too heavy or overly complicated. I didn't realize until a read a little bit about the movie is that the lead actor is from the Irish group The Frames. Some of the music in the movie is quite nice. I would recommend this movie if you like good music.

Lately, I've been listening to some Damien Rice. I also recently discovered Ani DiFranco. Although I have seen her name in passing a number of times, I never got around to actually listening to her stuff. It's not bad really. I've also recently been listening to Imogen Heap and some Metric.

Today, nothing too heavy. I braved the snowy terrain and went to my cardio workout. The conditions were granular snow with an icy base. Because of the snow, it made for a more strenuous workout. I had to slow down a bit towards the end. Otherwise, I guess I'm happy I made it out there.

A sort of lazy afternoon. I tried to work on my online course. I think I need to read up on some stuff before I attempt the exercise and quiz.

No comments: