Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Tuesday - Frigid Temps

The wind chill yesterday was pretty bad. Today not as bad, but it was still pretty cold. I think we've been spoiled with the on again, off again mild temps. We're getting fairly normal winter weather right now. They're currently forecasting about 5cm of the white stuff overnight and another 5cm tomorrow. Yay?

Kinda quiet at work. Occasionally there's a few little things to work on, but not a heck of a whole lot. I hope things pick up a bit soon.

I need to get my workout back on track again. Tonight I plan on going to my cardio class again. I missed all last week due to the aforementioned "internal" issues. I think for the most part the issue has been rectified. Now I need to get back in shape. :-p

In less than 2 months I will be moving into a new home with a new mortgage. This should prove to be an interesting endeavor. It will be the first time in over 6 years that I will be living in and owning a house. Condo living is similar to apartment living in my opinion.

Anyway, I need to collect some boxes for packing.

No comments: