Friday, November 02, 2007

Friday

Okay.. I'll spare you any more Red Sox videos and other images. :)

It's finally Friday. I've actually got some work to do today. Later this evening, I have a real estate agent coming by to assess the value of my place. I'm thinking of "upgrading" from a condo to a small townhouse. Square-footage, it would be a bit bigger, but it won't be terribly huge. It would be nice to have a small backyard to do a little bit of gardening. Anyway, we'll see how it goes.

This weekend, I need to work on my Flash project. I need to start drawing some items that I will use in the project. I need to draw at least a tree, some flowers and maybe a shrub or two. I want to keep it relatively simple. I don't want to make it so complicated that I won't be able to finish it.

Hopefully one of the guys in the office can come over and help me test out the dryer before I call the vent guy to see about getting the exhaust vent for the dryer looked at and cleaned if necessary.

Yes, my life is just soooo exciting at times. :p

No comments: