Thursday, November 08, 2007

Thursday Morning

It's cold. My feet are cold. I am without a heater in the back room. I'll probably only be able to take it to the service center Saturday. :p I guess I will have to run all my errands right after my workout on Saturday. I have guests over Saturday evening.

Nothing too exciting. Wake up. Feed meowing cat. Go to work. Curse about things not working. Go to class. Go home. Do some more work on assignments. Yeah. I don't have much of a life a the moment. But heck, I feel like I am accomplishing something! :-)

Other than that, I think the more I think about it the more I think I will go ahead and put in an offer on that house when I get back from vacation. After talking to a number of people, they all agree on going in low on the offer. I can't blame them. For sure, at least $20K is needed for some of the work to be done: the floors, the kitchen, the basement. I think what I would end up doing is add what I would need to the mortgage. At least this way it would be at an interest more reasonable than if I took out a personal loan or a line of credit. Anyway, this is about a month away.

Meanwhile, I need to go to my cardio workout tonight. I missed Tuesday's workout.

No comments: