Sunday, November 04, 2007

Weekend Update

Well, weather-wise, it hasn't been all that bad here. I guess it was sunny for the most part. Saturday was a bit on the nippy side when I went out for my workout. I really need to look into finding better workout clothing. I think the stuff cross-country skiers wear would be appropriate. Need to have something that will wick away the sweat but also keeping you warm.

Anyway, after my workout yesterday, I had to swing by Rona to look for lightbulbs. I now had TWO burnt out lights: one in the kitchen and one by the dining room/stairs. Thankfully, they're both the same type of halogen bulb.

I think I've been a bit of a piggy and just eating way too much lately. I weighed myself the other day and could not believe how much I've gained! :p As a result, I need to keep an eye on my portions and cut down on some of the fatty bad stuff too. *sigh* And I was doing pretty well for a while there. I don't want to say that the weight gain might be due to some of the muscles I'm slowly building from the workouts.

Last night, I had some leftover 3-bean chicken chili over macaroni. It might have been a slightly large portion, but it was sooo good! For lunch I had made some rice porridge. It's a bit heavy, but warming on a cold day. Today, I was bad. I had a whole Dr. Oetker's thin crust mushroom pizza for lunch. To compensate, for dinner I had a salad of mixed greens, grape tomatoes, red peppers and blue cheese dressing. Somewhere along the way, I had some yogurt and a few Snack-aralli. I think I need to curb the snacking somewhat as well. :-p

Anyway, today I think I made some headway in my Flash project. I had some issues with making some leaves change color, but I think I managed. Next step is to add in some other seasonal details.

No comments: