Saturday, November 17, 2007

Gate C85

I am such a keener. Or maybe I'm just a bit anal about stuff like this.

I got up at 4AM this morning to get read to head off to the airport. My flight is at 8:22AM. I got to the airport a little after 6AM. There was hardly a line-up for United. There was almost no line going through US Customs. I got to my gate before 7AM. And this is after making a stop to get plug adapters. I'm miffed I couldn't find the missing plugs for the adapter set I already had. So I ended spending $40 plus tax for another set. Bleah.

It's a sunny morning. There's a bit of a strong wind. I suspect the take off might be a little bit rough as a result. It's an Embraer jet, so I'm sure it will be slightly rough getting out.

Anyway, from this point on I will be updating my trip blog. Hopefully, I will be able to upload a few pictures there along the way. :-)

1 comment:

andkatewaslike said...

Hope you're having fun!