Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Resolutions

Since some people I know have decided to publish their resolutions for this year, I've given it some further thought as to what resolutions I should make myself. Normally, I don't make resolutions. This time around, I think I need to in order to get some things under control in my life.

1) I will resolve to limit my time in front of the computer at home in the evenings. As I am not planning on taking a course this winter term, there's no real productive need to sit in front of this damn thing from the time I get home until it's time for bed. Yes, folks. This is the sad life I lead some days. Therefore, I have decided that unless I do have something I need to do, I will limit my internet social time to 8PM.

2) I will resolve to read more. I have a number of books I have picked up in the past year and have not gotten around to reading. There are a couple that I have started and have not finished. I used to love to read and I feel that I should get back into reading more. I have a number of books both fiction and non-fiction just waiting to have their spines cracked open.

-- To be continued if I can think of any other resolutions I feel I should make...

No comments: