Saturday, January 19, 2008

Saturday

Well, I was presented with an offer by the client who visited Wednesday evening. However, she wants a second visit with her Dad. My agent, wanting to avoid the same scenario as last weekend (and I don't blame her), suggested that we respond to the offer only after they've had their 2nd visit. So the girl will be visiting again Sunday afternoon with her Dad. I hope it turns out well.

Meanwhile, I started up the outdoor cardio workouts again. Tuesday was the first class. It wasn't too bad. However, a day or two later I started to feel it in my abs. I guess I just haven't been doing any crunches in a while. :-p But all in all it was a good workout.

Wednesday, before the visit that evening, I went for a massage. This was the first time that I have ever had a massage. The clinic that I go to for my annual physical and now my physiotherapy for my elbow has a massage-therapist. I figure, why not? So I made the appointment last week. It wasn't bad at all. I knew there'd be some knots in my back. She found them and really worked on them. Ouch! She warned me that I might feel a little sore the next day or two. I think I might go back for another session in a few weeks.

Today, I didn't do too much. I went to the morning cardio class. It was a good workout. It also showed how out of shape I was after just 2.5 months of not working out. I think my heart rate was hitting 170. I tried to pace myself, that's for sure. I think I was starting to lose some steam towards the end. It felt good though.

On the way home from cardio, I stopped by Future Shop to check out some CDs. I was looking for something in particular, but I really should have known better than to expect FS to carry it. In any case, they had some CDs that were marked 3 fo $25. I found 3 that looked interesting and got those. Afterwards, I went over to Bureau en Gros to get calendar refills for my Dayrunner. Yes. I know. It's almost the end of the month. :-p

Anyway, I'm going to make some miso soup with udon noodles tonight. :-)

No comments: