Saturday, June 14, 2008

Annoyances...

Recently captured on a dating site.

From: GO HABSSS GO hi
To: GO HABSSS GO hello
From: GO HABSSS GO hey
From: GO HABSSS GO wow ur hot
From: GO HABSSS GO u looking for fun?
To: GO HABSSS GO fun?
To: GO HABSSS GO as in a fling? no
From: GO HABSSS GO sex
To: GO HABSSS GO everyone looks for sex
From: GO HABSSS GO lol
From: GO HABSSS GO especially with hotties like u
To: GO HABSSS GO oh?
From: GO HABSSS GO ya
From: GO HABSSS GO ur hot!
To: GO HABSSS GO hot how?
From: GO HABSSS GO u turne me on lol
From: GO HABSSS GO id sleep with u lol
To: GO HABSSS GO oh, ok..
From: GO HABSSS GO u horny?
To: GO HABSSS GO I bet you say that to all the girls
To: GO HABSSS GO No, not particularly, but I bet you are
From: GO HABSSS GO a little lol
From: GO HABSSS GO what are u weairng
To: GO HABSSS GO whatever you think I'm wearing
From: GO HABSSS GO lol
From: GO HABSSS GO dont u like beeing pleasures
To: GO HABSSS GO as much as the next person
From: GO HABSSS GO i bet its wet for me right now?
To: GO HABSSS GO how could I be wet for someone I barely know, nevermind seen?
From: GO HABSSS GO lol
From: GO HABSSS GO here
From: GO HABSSS GO so what are u wering
To: GO HABSSS GO clothes
From: GO HABSSS GO skirrt?
From: GO HABSSS GO stockings? heels? thong?
To: GO HABSSS GO and why would I be wearing stockings and heels around the house?
From: GO HABSSS GO lol i dunno
From: GO HABSSS GO it turns me on thought lol
To: GO HABSSS GO wouldn't it be easier for you to watch a blue movie or something?
From: GO HABSSS GO lol
From: GO HABSSS GO id rather pleasure u
To: GO HABSSS GO why
From: GO HABSSS GO cuz ur hot
To: GO HABSSS GO you've got to come up with a better line than that
From: GO HABSSS GO lol .. let me pleasure u??
To: GO HABSSS GO even if I said yes, I'd like to see you travel a few thousand miles to do it
From: GO HABSSS GO lol...
From: GO HABSSS GO what do u mean?
To: GO HABSSS GO on I'm currently out of town

My last reply apparently shut him up.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Thatta girl! Give 'im Hell. :)