Wednesday, June 25, 2008

New Discovery

While poking around on the net for various things, I acme across this blog. I think it's pretty cool, especially with this big push and campaign to live a more environmentally friendly lifestyle. It's something I would certainly like to try as long as it doesn't strain the pocketbook too much.

After reading an article over the weekend in The Gazette about living more eco-friendly, I poked around the net in search of sources for things like organic bedding or bath towels. One of the places I found seems environmentally friendly enough, but GEEZ! the pricing of some of the stuff! I had to take a deep breath before I could continue perusing the site. How can an ordinary Joe or Jane be more ethically or eco friendly when it seems so cost-prohibitive?

Anyway, I will probably look into this some more when I have time.

No comments: