Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Home sick

I decided it was best to stay home today and do whatever work is needed from home.  I really didn't have a whole lot other than some emails and a couple of phone calls.  So overall, it was a quiet day.  I managed to get some nap time in during the afternoon.  

I feel a bit congested but not totally blocked up.  Not yet anyways,  but I'm sure it's coming up next on the cold menu.

I've been throwing everything I've got at this thing to make it go away faster.  I've been taking ColdFX, emergen-C and Tylenol for the headache.  I would say that the cold is making its way through at a more accelerated rate which has me believe that it should be gone by the end of the week.

In any case, let's see where this cold decides to go next.

And thanks for all the get well wishes. :)

No comments: