Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Random thoughts

It's about 4AM.  I went to be a little bit early tonight.  I guess I'm just getting used to sleeping in my own bed after being away for 3 weeks.  I guess having been gone for most of the summer it kind of added up.

The cats are home again.   I'm a little worried about Boo's blood test results.  The vet will call me with the results and recommendations.

I witnessed the dissolution of something that had been there for some time but had been disintegrating for a time now.  I guess things were just coming to a head.

I should go to Pushap for lunch today.  It's been almost a month since I went out for lunch with some friends at work.  The weather should be nice again today.  Warm.

Dunno what to expect in life any more.  I'll just keep going and see what happens.  Not totally floating along.  I still wonder if I will ever love again, or be loved.  But I guess that might be getting too deep here.  I'm not one to get too sentimental here.  Or rather, I don't like to get like this.  But hey, I'm human, right?  I guess I have gotten rather cynical.  Almost to the point of indifference.  Can someone save me?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No one can save you no :P You can save yourself and I am sure love (or whatever we call it nowadays) is just around the corner!

Trust life but don't expect anything from it.

Someone great suggested to me that I "should stop hoping and start accepting." I don't know if it applies here, but it personally made my day.