Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Zzzzz's

I just want to sleep. Uninterrupted. Unhindered.

I don't know what's going on in my head lately, or if it's something else. I just feel absolutely exhausted today. I still ache a bit from working in the garden on Sunday.

Tomorrow I take the kids to the vet. They both need to be on intravenous IV fluids for at least 24 hours before they have their dental cleaning procedure on Thursday. Jum's blood test results came back with indications that there are issues with her kidneys, ergo the IV fluids. BS will need to have the thyroid test done. He's been showing an increase in appetite which is one of the indications of hyperthyroidism. *sigh*

Work has been a bit slow this week. I have the hours to cover it at least. I've mainly got some documentation to write up. Oops! I forgot to send the test report. I guess I'll send that out in the morning.

Tonight, J will be coming over to watch the last 2 episodes of BSG I burned onto DVD. Going to order some pizza. I've still got some beer in the fridge. It's all good. I guess we'll discuss a quandary I've had. If he hadn't forgotten.

No comments: