Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Untitled

Again, there are days when I just don't feel like coming up with something witty for the title of my blog entry. Nothing new there.

So my weekend came and went.  It wasn't all bad really.  I went out for dinner and a movie with a rather nice fellow on Saturday.  We went to see Burn After Reading.  It was funny in a Coen Brothers kinda of way.  I really hadn't seen too many of their movies.  I think I've only seen Raising Arizona and The Big Lebowski.  Anyway, I think we had a nice time.

Sunday was a rather lazy day.  Given the rainy start, I decided not to go do my grocery shopping. I did manage to get some cleaning and tidying up done.  I've really got to get back into the habit of keeping things neat and tidy.  If I don't it will accumulate pretty quickly!  I think it's time to vacuum the main floor again.  I tend to vacuum one floor at a time.  The vacuum attachments are now in the top level loft.  At least it's easier to bring down than up!  I think I need to declutter a bit too.  *sigh*  Cleaning is a neverending task it seems. :-p

So A called me last night.  We chatted a bit.  I told him a bit about what was up for Saturday.  I think what might happen is that he drive here, we drive to my work place, park and then take the metro down.  I think that should work.  Hmmm.  I think that means I have to tidy up the basement a bit.  Anyway, we talked about different things.  We talked a little bit about photography, family and about other things.  It was quite pleasant.  Then he brought up about maybe getting together some time before Saturday.  I said Friday is open.  So I guess we'll be getting together Friday. :)

I guess that's more or less been my weekend plus Monday.  The rest of the week I need to get some testing done.  I start my outdoor cardio tomorrow evening.  I still need to find one of my workout shirts.  I have no idea where it went.  I need to bring the car in Thursday to have a few things checked out.  I also need to call my mechanic to get the part to fix the hazards.  Oh! Which reminds me... My car stalled Friday afternoon on the way home.  I called CAA.  They came.  Car started fine.  It seems that the really humid and damp weather might have caused the car to stall.  In any case, I'm going to have that looked into as well as my brakes.  The brakes have been feeling a bit soft.  So this will easily be over $100 worth of work. :-p  Oil and tire change in another month or so.

Anyway... Happy Tuesday.


No comments: