Sunday, September 28, 2008

Stalking Myself

Every once in a while I will do a search on one of my userids. It's one that I've had for a while. It's interesting to see what Google comes up with.

Not too surprisingly, it found links to my Flickr, Twitter and digg accounts. There was at least 2 links to this blog. Something I found interesting were at least 2 or 3 references to my photo of vegetarian chili on what looks to be blogs written in Greek. Cool. :-) At least they attributed my photo.

Sunday. Another weekend has come and gone. At least it's been productive. Well, maybe not so much yesterday afternoon which I napped through most of. Today, the garden was planted in. I will need to remember to cut back the hostas in a few weeks. I will also need to remember to water regularly to make sure these plants get established.

*sigh* Another work week awaits.

No comments: