Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Dreams

I had a bizarre but somewhat vivid dream last night. Usually, my dreams are just fleeting images of some scene. This time it was as if some time was passing, that it was more than a few seconds.

I dreamt that my ex had returned to me. The surroundings were not familiar, however, I felt that I was somewhere else other than home and that it was like a hotel or something. In any case, it was not home.

As in most dreams I don't remember all the details. I just remember some of the people I saw in the dream. He was definitely there. I recall him telling me that something I should know is that he had been drinking a lot. Somewhere along the way he said he hadn't touched a drop in nine days. Some of the other people who appeared in the dream were people I knew from work and play. Another thing I remember in the dream was the 2 of us hugging each other very tightly, as if we never wanted to let go.

Alas, this was but a dream.

No comments: