Friday, July 18, 2008

Live! From Tegucigalpa! It's Friday Night!

Yes, folks! It's Friday night here in wonderful Tegucigalpa. It's overcast and rainy.

I just came back from having dinner with a couple of my colleagues. We had earlier in the day booked a tour to Comayagua. However, one of the guys said that the weather was not going to be very nice. So taking his word for it, we went to reception after dinner to have them help call the tour company to cancel our tour. *sigh* I suppose it would have been a bit disappointing if we got there and it was too rainy to really enjoy the sites and scenery out there. From what pictures I found on the web, it seems like a really quaint colonial town. Oh well. Who knows, it might not be the last time I visit this part of the world.

That said, I guess I will be sleeping in tomorrow morning. Of course, this means I will probably stay up late doing goodness knows what! Okay, maybe I will watch a DVD or something. Or maybe finally getting around to read a couple of magazines I brought with me. In any case, I don't plan on turning on the TV. Even though they have a cable here, I just don't feel inspired to watch much of anything on TV these days.

Anyway, happy end of another week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Come Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! One more week!