Sunday, July 13, 2008

Sunday - Tegucigalpa, Honduras

Yeah, the titles for my posts could be a bit more exciting but I seem to lack some imagination in that area. I need some sort of inspiration!

Thursday night we were treated to Happy Hour in the hotel bar. All of us staying here for the company got coupons for a drink and nachos. There was also some sort of party launching this new concept in the hotel restaurant. Apparently they plan on having a buffet based on a particular country. Friday night, for example, was Mexican night. It was interesting and there was a sampling of foods of the different cuisines they're going to offer.

Saturday was spent at the customer site. We actually managed to get a bunch of test cases done. We'll probably finish this batch before the other 2 guys get here Tuesday night. Then we'll put them to work on the other test cases. Mwahahaha! In any case, I want to finish all of this in the next two weeks.

Today was a lazy Sunday. Got up, had a huge breakfast and went back to the room to chill. I think I grabbed a nap somewhere along the way. Will probably head down for some dinner soon.

It's funny, but even though I am all the way down here in Honduras, it's so easy to keep in touch with family and friends. We have free wireless internet in the hotel because of the corporate deal our company has with the hotel. The speed is a bit better than what we had in Paraguay.

Anyway, tomorrow is another work day. Yay.

In the meantime, Radiohead will be playing Montreal on August 6th. I think I will go see them with a few friends. I need to get out and do something when I get back home!

No comments: