Saturday, August 09, 2008

And Away We Go! (Again)

I'm off to San Salvador tomorrow morning. I'm almost done packing. I might be packing just a few more pieces of clothing than before. I realized at some point that I was getting tired of rotating through the same set of shirts for 3 weeks straight. I'm trying to make sure that I pack an appropriate amount of entertainment. This includes: a magazine, some DVDs, a book or two and the Nintendo DS. Gotta have some portable gaming some times.

After this is done, I am heading straight to Buffalo. I'm going to meet up with a few people there for a Matthew Good show. :) It should be good.

I'm just chillin' now before deciding to either finish packing up the odds and ends or just head off to bed.

1 comment:

Mandy said...

I bid you safe travels!