Sunday, August 24, 2008

Last weekend in San Salvador

Okay. I've been very bad about posting anything for the last several days. I guess it's because I'm pretty beat after coming back from the customer site. Well, that and not really having anything too significant to say.

That said, I really didn't do much this weekend other than to relax and take it easy. One of the reasons is due to, well, certain things that happen on a regular basis. And I will leave it at that. :p

In a few more days, I will be able to get away from here. But I won't be heading home just yet. I'll be flying to Buffalo first. There, I will meet up with Melissa and JC. We're going to go see Matthew Good (yes, again) at Club Infinity. After that, we're going to swing by Niagara Falls and Niagara-on-the-Lake and spend the night there before we trek back to Montreal. It should be fun. I have not been to Niagara in quite a long while.

Hmmm. I wonder how the batteries in my camera are doing....

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Yer meetin' other peoplez too you know ;)

boobookitty said...

Yes! I know! There's YOU, Dan and Jennie. :D

How can I forget that you and I are going to be bunk mates?!?! :D

Hehehehe!

Anonymous said...

I should not forget to bring that Pinot Noir...