Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Tuesday

Another day has come and gone. The skies are starting to get dark. The clouds are moving in. It looks like they are forecasting crappy weather for tomorrow. I and a few friends will be standing in wind-driven rain tomorrow evening at the Radiohead concert. I think it would suck if it got cancelled if the weather got really bad. But I guess we shall see.

The day went by pretty quickly. I went to get a chocolate-raspberry cake for someone's birthday in the office. It was quite good! I really needed that little sugar push in the afternoon. I was struggling to stay awake after lunch. The rest of the day was fairly uneventful. I was mainly reviewing a document before the next trip. I'm leaving Sunday for El Salvador.

In any case, Tuesdays were never all that exciting.

Might have a coffee date Friday. I think. Dunno. I haven't said much about it here. I think I will leave it that way for now.

No comments: