Tuesday, November 12, 2002

Evening Babble
So, like I've been telling a few people about my blog. Just a few people. My brother, a few co-workers. I know that this blog has been earmarked as public, but just who really just happens upon it? Hmmm... I wonder.

It's so nice to be home after a day at the office (not that I was working hard or anything). It's just nice to come home and be greeted by hungry cats who want nothing more than a clean litter box, food, water and the occasionaly pat on the head or scratch behind the ears. Time to kick back, relax and have a nice drink or cocktail before supper. Afterwards, maybe catch up on some reading or watch a bit of TV or a video. Time to push anything work-related out of mind and relax.

Babbles from a Feline
Meow. Meow mreow mew mew meow! Meow? Meeeow mewwww mew mew mreow mreowww. Mreow. Mreow mreow meow meow mew mew meow. Mew mreow, mew mew meow meow meow mreow mew. Mreow?! Mew mew mew mew! Mreow. Meow. mrew?!

Back to the human
OK, so I just HAD to let him tap in a few words. I'll have to find a bablefish if this keeps up! ;-) But he had better keep those hairballs to himself! Ewwww. Ever had to clean up after a hairball hack? Not a pretty sight. Oh well. At least cats make for a nice hot water bottle at night! Just remember to trim their claws. ;-D

No comments: